Here is Make Google My HomePage Ultimate Guide, and this will help you to change your web browser homepage to Google.com or Any Google country domains. If you’re using a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (IE), then you must be facing a situation like your homepage on your browser is changed to some other site or crap site. Then you must be planning to change the homepage to Google right? And this is where I will teach you to make Google as your homepage on the computer.
Reason for this problem?
There is a couple of reasons to get this kind of problem,
- One is by installing a freeware software available on the internet. Once you download any freeware software then while installing the software there are some settings like “make homepage set to bing.com ” So what it makes means it changes your present homepage to bing.com or any
- The Second reason is by installing toolbars in your browser, these toolbars are installed with software or any other ways. But there are some toolbars likeBabylon which is very well-known toolbar and it won’t let you change the homepage in your browser at all. In this guide, I will teach you to tackle this kind of situation too.
- The third-way reason is by installing the games, even if you install the freeware of paid games, There also you see those options like “make bing as homepage ” then for a computer beginner or moderate user they don’t observe this options they keep on press the NEXT button. Finally, the homepage is changed to some other in a web This post will be your ultimate guide to making Google your homepage.
So let’s get started into Tutorial and we will be covering the tutorial in different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (IE) …
Make Google My HomePage Tutorial For Chrome Browser
Now we are going to change the homepage to google.com in Chrome browser, So all, you need to do for this, is Google Chrome browser installed on your computer/Laptop/Mac. Once you have installed the chrome browser then Open the browser and follow the simple steps below.
- Once you open the chrome browser then in URL address bar (Were you to enter a website address ) type the follow and press enter Chrome: //settings
- you will get into Chrome settings when you scroll down there you will see an option called ” Show Advance ”
- When you click on the advanced settings, you will get a bunch of more
- Find the option called “search” and “click on Managed Search engines..”
- You will get a couple of search engines then hover over to the Google.com then you will see an option called “make ”
- After Hover over at Google, then click on make default.
- After Hover over at google then click on make default.
Now you have learned how to make Google as your home page in Chrome Successfully.
Make Google My HomePage Tutorial For Mozilla Firefox Browser
The next guide in the series of Make Google My homepage is Mozilla Firefox. So let’s change the homepage to google.com and all, you need, is Firefox browser installed on your computer / Laptop / PC. If you don’t have it install it right away and after installing open the Firefox browser.
- Open the Firefox browser and on the top-left corner, you will see a name called “Firefox ” click on it. Then a drop down options will open up then click on Options
- Once you click on options then, a small window opens then go to the General tab.
- There you need to modify the URL to google.com. So that you can make Google as your home page in Firefox browser.
- Once you changed the URL to google.com then press on
Make Google my Homepage In Firefox Guide completed, So you have learned step by step to the setup homepage to google.com
Make Google My HomePage Tutorial For Safari Browser
The third browser we are going to learn to make Google as your homepage is SAFARI browser. Safari browser is similar to another browser, but it still needs a little learning curve to accomplish this task. So let’s get started with the tutorial now.
- Open the Safari browser on your computer.
- In the right Top-Right corner in the Safari browser, you will see a Gear Icon, click on it.
- Click on the preferences options than a pop-up window opens in the Safari There you will option called Homepage
- Change the homepage URL to Google.com or any otherGoogle country domains like co.ukor Google.Us etc..
In the Safari browser, you don’t have to save it because it will be automatically changed to Google. So you have learned to Google your homepage in Safari browser.
Make Google My HomePage Tutorial For Internet Explorer (IE)
So the fourth browser is Internet Explorer (IE), So every window OS machine, the Internet explores, will be pre-installed. So, now we are going to learn to make Google as your homepage on Internet Explorer (IE)
So let’s get started with tutorial Now!
- Open up the Internet Explorer browser
- Then in the Top Right corner, you will see a Gear Icon, Click on it.
- There you will see a couple of options then choose “Internet Options”.
- Then a Popup window opens up there you will see the Homepage option, Change URL towww.google.com
- After changing to Google address, then press okay.
So you finally changed the URL to google.com and now you have learned how to make Google as your homepage in Internet Explorer (IE).
Make Google My Homepage From Babylon Search Engine
So we have seen the all the process of making Google as homepage in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer (IE) even if you follow the process the Babylon search engine won’t change as homepage in your browser. I personally faced this issue and found the solution too.
The solution to Uninstall, remove Babylon search engine and adware from your computer is by installing a software called Adware cleaner software. The adware cleaner software works really perfect and scans the entire computer and removes all adware from the computer.
Hope you have solved the problem of Babylon Search Engine Too.
Here is the detailed Tutorial to make Google my homepage in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Here is the Ultimate Guide to make Google My homepage in different browsers and It’s your turn to drop the inputs from you. If you like the article /, Video then does share on Facebook, Twitter, etc.. And if you have trouble in setting up google as homepage then do drop those questions in the comment section below.