Everyone will be attending some event or other each day. So you will see an old kind of banners, right? So watching old style of banners will won’t energize the audiences. How about try a new way of creating a certain inspiring words (keywords) of the event and making a banner like word a cloud. Creating banners, brochures, etc. In this style of the word, cloud will be a great idea and which makes your event / blog unique too. So First impression will be the best impression, surely your event / blog will be successful.
So let’s dive in making an Awesome Creative Banners, brochures, etc. For your Events or Blog posts, etc.
Let’s get started:
Note: You must have the free Java plugin installed to view the Wordle word, this means you cannot access this site through some mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Go to the address www.wordle.net
- Then click on “CREATE”
- After you click on create, you will see 3 text boxes.
1. In the first one, you can randomly enter your text which you want to modify. It can be a single word or multiple words if you want to form a cloud.
2. In the second one, you can paste your URL of any blog, blog feed, or any other web page that has an Atom or RSS feed. To form a cloud of most commonly used words in that particular URL.
3. In the third one, you can enter a del.icio.Us username to see their tag.
After you hit the go or submit button the JAVA APPLET, will automatically launch the applet and it will render and represent the texts or URL provided by you. Something like this will appear on your display.
Wow, that appears cool and as you can see the words like android, post and images are bigger in size because they were used very commonly in that particular site. Want it much better? Let’s edit.
On the top of the page, as you can see in the image there are some menu options which enables you to edit your cloud or text. The edit, you make, happens in real time but if you’re not happy with words your cloud contains you can simply go back and create a new cloud. Else you can edit the image.
Let’s talk about the menus on the top of the page.
- Edit:The edit menu allows you to just undo/redo options.
- Language:In the language menu, you can remove common words of different languages, make the words uppercase, make the words lowercase, remove numbers.
- Font:In font, you can change the font of the texts which appears in your cloud there are 32 different fonts available.
- Layout:in the layout menu, you can change the shape of your words as well as the orientation of the words.
- Color:In the color menu, you can change the frequency of the colors and also set a different scheme. After you use all this effective menus, your cloud will change, my cloud looks like this now.
Now that’s better and I would like to introduce you to one more feature, you can simply right click on word which you want to remove from the cloud and just click remove “example” to remove that particular word from the cloud. As shown in the screenshot.
As you can see, the word android is been removed from the cloud.
So now we are completed and the only thing left is saving the wordle. You can print the wordle right away by hitting the print button but, unfortunately, the wordle export function is not strong enough so to get the best cloud, you should take a screenshot from the applet itself. If you’re interested in sharing it,
So what are you waiting for now? Go and start making your own clouds..
Trying to be unique and always thinking out of the box in every minute of your life will give you awesome results for sure . The trick we provide its generally used for making logos, images. We have thought why can’t it used for events, brochures, etc. Even it can be added for your Visiting Card’s too. So use your creative and rock the works.