I DEDICATE THIS POST TO ALL INTERNET LOVERS
In this post I have experimented this thing in my college lab, as only our College Admin having all privileges like Installing softwares, Internet Access, Games, etc, I hope all people have the same problem in their schools, colleges, offices, etc.
For them, this tutorial is very much useful 🙂
There is a software , so by installing the software you can hide the tab (opened window like gaming window, internet browser ) so that you cant’ even see that there is programming running, you can figure out by checking it in taskbar.:)
- Download the softwareTWEAK WINDOWS
- Next, you need to install for which you lack the Admin privileges.
- By the proverb “WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY” I figured out the trick You have privileges to your student folder so, install the software in student folder and successfully it will install
- After the installation, restart the computer
- You can see the changes at the top right of the taskbar and you can learn how to hide the particular window from the following image.
- There are other great features like “CHANGING THE WINDOW ICON AND Name.”
Eg: you have opened the Internet Explorer; you can change its icon to MS Word icon and name,