Hey guys, I found a Free Live Chat like webcam chat, Everyone has a group of friends to hang out. They talk, share with them a lot, how about leaving the college life?? Everyone will be working on different parts of the world . Then the TINYCHAT will come into action. Here we can make groups, and we can go for group chats, live video chat, at free of cost. Feels like chatting with friends in front of you its like a webcam chat. It’s awesome in this post we will show you, to make your own chat room and enjoy with your friends, teammates, all the time.
Tutorial- Creating Free Live Chat Room With TinyChat
- Log on toTinychat
- You can see a section, where you need to enter your chat room. It’s simple and easy.
- After Creating the Chat room, you will be redirected to the chat room. Then there you have to login with your facebook, twitter, Myspace The login is done by OAuth process. No need to worry about your signup and all, just a click away and allow the application.
- After clicking on the facebook, twitter, myspace images, you will be asked for permissions with your social networks accounts and Press “ Allow.”
- After allowing the permission, you can be prompted a box, where you can enter the category of your chat room, Sign in Authentication like using facebook, twitter, myspace accounts or simple username. There are an option called, broadcasting you can make private or public chat rooms.
- Click on the button “Start Broadcasting” to start your broadcasting.
- Before you start broadcasting make sure, you’re not broadcasting inappropriate content. You can choose an options there like you can use webcam or not, and etc
- After selection, you will be asked for your system hardware both video and audio options.
- Finally, your live video chat is ready for broadcasting and it’s live now.
- Final touch of your Let’s create embed code for your live video chat room and you can add the code to your blog /website or anywhere
- Follow this link to get embed code http://tinychat.com/embedmaker.html
- Type the chat room you have created and select a color and click on “copy”.
- Finally, you have created your own live video chat rooms and Embed on your website / blogs and you can paste the code in the Facebook fan pages too.