Task manager is very crucial in the operating system. The entire process running in the operating system is managed and monitored by the task manager. We have a task manager in the Windows operating system too. So in the Windows operating system there is an administrator privilege and user privileges. So admin can disable the task manager features to the users. Due to virus, torjans too the task manager features are disabled. If you’re stuck like this problem, I have a solution for this. 🙂
- Download the softwareTASKMANAGERFIX
- Install the software on your computer.
- If the installation is failed, install in the student folder, since many college computers won’t allow the software installation without the admin rights.
- so install in student’s folder, by just changing the installation path and software can be installed.
- After installing the software, you can have a task manager features in your account.
- Hence, you can work with the task manager.
If your queries drop the comment below:)