Sync Google Docs With Local Folder KumoSync application which offers you to sync your local Windows files and folders with Google Documents. Therefore, any changes, which are made to the local or your Google Docs, will then be replicated to the respective alternate one and the vice versa. Moreover, if you want to put new files in your local sync folder which will be automatically uploaded to your Google Docs account. Hence, this allows you to access your important files and folders from your own PC only when there is an internet connection. Therefore, this application which eventually allows you to eliminate the need to carry the files and folders in a USB Flash Drive everywhere you go. Thus, this application, which is built with a support for syncing multiple Google, accounts with local folders.
You need to click this Link to Download file software:
- Kumosync, when this application is been installed you, will find its icon running in the system tray. The only thing, you need to do, is with a right-click Menu, which has a sync which can be done manually to manage the local folders and settings buttons. Perhaps when you select the settings to configure the application for the first use.
- Therefore, the setting window which has syncs Mappings, Preferences, Connection and General Options available. So this sync Mappings which lets you add and edit the Document syncs Configuration and Mapping as well.
- There you can be able to configure the settings by entering your valid email id and you can then manage the Documents from the mail and you can make backup of the important Documents. You will find the variant options in the above image which is provided by application. There eventually the Preference offers you to edit Sync Interval, Automatic application start, And the Connection, which has proxy settings while General contains Google services and allows you to Diagnostics & Maintenance settings,.
- When you select sync Mappings from the left and then you click New, which is available at the bottom right corner and lets you add a Google Documents Account and Local Folder from syncing. Then you can be able to enter the Google Account Username and password, there you need to select the Account type from the Google or Hosted and then enter the Local Directory to sync the account with and click OK
- Further, the syncing process, which then will start immediately after the account, is set up for the first time. Then it will keep syncing the process after the pre-specified interval of time and thus lets you keep on adding any files added on the local folder to your Google Docs account and vice versa as well. So you can be able to view all the files in your Google Docs account by logging in to the Google Documents service in any browser.
- So this application Kumosync, which works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.Therefore, this even be installed in provided Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or higher on your system.
You will see your mail account is been syncing in the particular folder and making a backup of those documents. So you can take an easy breath after that stuff is been successfully stored in files. The important Documents are safely restored in your PC without being lost.
KumoSync is a Windows application which is made to use to synchronize local windows and files/folders with Google Documents. Therefore, these applications which carry automatic tracking of your changes in Google Documents and let your local Windows filesystem. Further, you will be able to synchronize these changes automatically on a regular interval allowing you to access your files in your computer.
The special feature of this application is that it provides multiple Accounts and allows you to manage it automatic. Therefore you will then be able to store those Documents in sub-folders/collections and you can be able to provide the drive in which you want to store those documents .the best part of this application is that you can optionally manual delete the confirmation to track when the item are deleted. Download Sync Google Docs