Everyone used turbo c for coding c and c++ programming, it’s a best to code for beginners. We have found out working trick of running turbo c in full-screen mode in Windows 7.Turbo c work fine in windows xp , but whereas in Windows 7 the full version mode is not enabled in it. So we have worked on this problem, frankly speaking, even me too faced this problem after a big research we bought the solution with one click software solution. Which make you turbo c installed and full screen enabled? No need of any more tweaking too. It really works and start coding within a minute So let’s dive into a tutorial.
Tutorial – Running Turbo c Full Screen Mode In Windows 7
- First Download this Turbo c Software from here.Click To Download [File updated on 23 /2/2012]
- File is present on Mediafire, so download to your computer and it’s a zipped file. You need to unzip the file.
- An EXE file is present, just click on install it.
- After installation, you can see the shortcut icon on your desktop like this
- Just click on the shortcut icon. The Turbo c will open in full-screen Mode in Windows 7.
- Everything works cool.
- Before closing the turbo c, you will get a command prompt. No need to worry just type “ EXIT” and press enter.
- That’s all.. we have Run Turbo c in Full-Screen Mode in Windows 7.
File Updated With Working Download Link
Now on you can work with Turbo c Full-screen mode in Windows 7. No need of any manual tweaking, it’s all automatic with one click software. We thank Dailytut for providing this software .Happy Coding Everyone