Facebook Tagging is a pretty awesome feature its helping in notifying the tagged person makes him reply fast. It takes conversations to the next level. But I saw many apps are “10 ten friends”, etc., these apps are generated automatically and you will be tagged. So when someone has commented on your tagged photo then you will surely get notifications, If you got tagged in a girl’s photo (imagine) that all, loads of Likes and comments and tagged person surely get loads of notifications leads to No productivity works that day. You have to check keep on notifications finally your precious time will be wasted. So don’t worry guys we have come up with another awesome solution for this . You just need to tweak your settings; let’s dive into a tutorial.
- Log into your Facebook Accounts.
- In the Top Right side of your facebook, you can see options called “Privacy ” Click on it.
- You will be entered into the privacy settings. There you need to Select “Custom Settings”.
- Below Custom Settings, you can find a Sentence called ” How Tag Works.
- Besides that, you can find “Edit Settings”, click on it.
- You will get a popup screen with a bunch of options.
- Enable All And if you want to make your time visible to your Friends alone then you can choose “Friends”.
- After couple of seconds, you can see the notifications in your timeline.
- You can view activity and there you can see, all your tagged status, photos of yours. You can approve them as well disapprove too. It’s you wish,
- Now you have control over Facebook Tagging .Right away setup the Tagging settings and Take control 🙂
Now on you don’t need to worry about tagging on unnecessary apps, images, videos, status, etc. You have your full control, you just need to use them and activate them. So Here it is we have successfully enabled the Facebook tagging features.