Recently I was tagged on Inappropriate images on my Facebook profile. So this will cause damage to my personal profile and brand reputation.So Facebook now a day become spam den and many people are tagged for unwanted images it will really kill your profile dignity. So here I come with a tutorial how to remove your tag from unwanted pictures.
Tutorial- Remove Your Tag From Inappropriate Images On Facebook
- Log on to your Facebook
- Check if you’re tagged with unwanted images Then click on After knowing the fact, the tagged picture is done by an unknown person or page.
- Then Check your wall and Find the images that you have been
- Then Click On Remove Option. Check for an option “ Remove Post and Untag.”
- check below for the picture I tagged and I removed the picture in my profile.
- So Finally I untag the image which is inappropriate and deleted the post in my wall.
Facebook Now a day becomes as a profile branding. So it’s our right to protect it and make it safer and More Professional. So follow the Tutorial Provided above and remove the unwanted stuff from your facebook profiles.