Now you can Remote Access another computer using Chrome browser without any subscription or any paid software. We have gone to show remote access another account for free using Chrome web browser. There are many applications on the web which allows you to remotely control and see into others system and they are really useful for us in many ways. Chrome has launched an app for its browser named Chrome Remote Desktop BETA, which allows you to remotely control your friend’s system using chrome, google app or Gmail id. The app remotely allows you to access and share your information. Remember that both the systems must have the app installed in their google chrome browser.It works on all Operating system including Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Let’s get started :
- Download and Install the app from thislink. It will ask you to login for your Gmail account to download it. After the installation is complete and page like this will appear, you must hit the Continue button to proceed.
- Then it will ask for your permission to give access to your email address, view your remote desktop computers and to view and send chat messages.
- Then it will ask you whether you want to share your own computer to some other system or connect to a shared computer.
- We will click on share this computer and after you click on share this computer it will generate a code which will be required for the 2nd system to connect. It expires in few minutes if not in use.
- On the second system, your friend has to enter the code to connect.
- After you enter the code and hit the Connect button, the connection will establish in a few moments. As soon as its connect a notification will pop up saying your desktop is being shared with”email”.
- Now you will be able to see and control your friend’s desktop within the Chrome application now it won’t ask for any separate permission to grant any access.
- The shared system can be seen in two different ways one is inside chrome and the other one in full screen. The above screenshot is in full screen and in the below screenshot you can see the full-screen option.
- Either of the systems can take actions at any time, the actions will take effect immediately and will be shown on another system after few seconds, you can click the Disconnect button at any time to terminate the connection.
- Don’t forget to Logout after disconnection. You must launch the application again and click log out.
The smartness of Chrome browser increasing day by day, since there are loads of application you can run on the websites it just like another Operating system. So Remote Desktop app such a useful app, you can connect the remote desktop. Since Chrome browser is compatible with all kinds of operating system, so you can run this remote desktop app too.
If you like the post, keep sharing with your Friends. Be a Fan at our Facebook Fan page and Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds