The market share of Android is increasing day by day, as well as the Number of apps in Android store, is increased very much. So we have two kinds of Apps present in Android Market, one is paid and other is Free apps, The free apps are free to download, But for paid apps, you need to buy it. So you created an account in Android store and connected your bank account then if someone like kids/ strangers has accident touched some paid apps and bought some apps then obviously you have been charged. Since kids, Strangers who are new on Android they could have done it unknowingly, even I (Suresh) had done this same mistake once upon a time. So after the update of the Android market app, there is an option called “Use PIN for Purchases.” So let’s use this feature and lets dive into a tutorial below.
- First Make sure you have the latest version of Android Market app.
- Open the Android market app, then check the settings of the app. Make sure you have an option called “Use PIN for purchases.”
- Let’s get started in setting up PIN for your account. Click on “Set or Change Pin”.
- A popup window will be opened and ask for PIN to enter. Type the Pin and Press “ OK”.
- Again another popup Screen will appear and ask for Reenter to confirm the New PIN.
- Provide the same PIN code and press ” OK”.
- Now you have setup the
- Give Tick mark For ” Use PIN for Purchases”.
- It’s time to Test the settings, Get into the Android store and select any paid app to buy.
- Before buying you, have to click on “Accept & Buy”, then a popup Screen appears to enter a PIN.