FEATURES OF ARTICLE DIRECTORY WORDPRESS TEMPLATE
- Supports WordPress starting from version 2.3 and above.
- Simple and handy design using CSS. The structure of categories is the multilevel list which can be altered easily with CSS, as you need. The parent category has the<div> container to mark it out with CSS as a parent.
- Parent category is showing a lot of articles in subcategories. The character also includes the number of articles in this parent category.
- To display the specified amount of child categories (2nd level).
- To add icons for parent categories using CSS.
- To get article source code.
Admin interface options:
- Ability to show warning to the author, if, not selected any category or if selected more than one category.
- Ability to hide unnecessary blocks from the “Write/Edit Post” page, if this is not the site administrator. It is “Comments & Pings”, “Excerpt”, “ Password Protect” and other blocks. e. actually there is only a form of adding the article and the button tosend it to moderation.
- Ability to specify the height of the categories block on “Write/Edit Post” page.
- Ability to put the “Terms of article publication” on “Write/Edit Post” page.
MUST-ADD PLUGINS BELOW TO MAKE AN EFFICIENT DIRECTORY SITE”
Plugin that displays the structured list of categories.
Role Manager – Allows you to define and manage multiple subscriber profiles – called Roles and their Capabilities.
- Download the article directory theme into your computer and. Upload. to your theme directory which is present inside the “wp-content”
- After uploading extract the theme and come to wp-admin and activate the theme
- Now the theme is activated and you can’t see anything new happens…so now, you have to activate the plugins of Article directory plugin and Role Manager
- After activating the article directory plugin in your wp-admin and you, can see a category present in below the settings and set up.
- Before setting up, add some parent and child categories.
- Final stage is adding up the Role Manager plugin to give privileges for particular uses.
Finally, your article directory website is done 🙂
If you have any query and just comment below and you will have your answers at the earliest.:D