The Internet is moving towards IPV6 from IPV4. IPV6 have advanced security features of higher packet integrity encryption and have authentication options. IPV6 having larger address space holds 128 bits, and many more features available. So let’s enable the IPV6 features at your windows xp.
- Press Win+R which opens a run command.
- Type “CMD”, command prompt opens.
- Type the following one by one
- Finally, you can see the command prompt like below
- Finally, you will get Ok.
- Open cpanel then opens Network connections.
- Now you can see the networks connections.
- Right-click on the network connection and click on properties.
- You can see an option called “Microsoft TCP/IP version 6. Give Tick mark to it
- Finally, press okay.
- Now you have installed IPV6 on your windows xp.
If you have queries, drop the comment below. If you like the post keep sharing.