Word Press blogging is an easy way to blog because everything is ready-made Not much to do with coding stuff. So if you blog through Word Press or any site for that matter, you would notice the daily status of your site.
Sometimes you see that you’re getting less traffic even though you have submitted your site to the popular search engines.
The solution for the problem is: you might have forgotten to create the XML sitemap for your blog. By creating this sitemap for the blog, the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc., their bots, will get crawls easily into the entire pages in the site.
- Download the plugin GOOGLE XML SITEMAPS
- Upload the zipped plugin into the wp-content -> plugins
- After upload extract the plugin
- Come to the dashboard then go to plugins
- You can see the extracted plugin “ GOOGLE XML SITEMAPS.”
- ACTIVATE IT
- After activation you can see the option “ XML-sitemap” present in setting in the dashboard, so you can see the set of options over there, fill and save it
- You can see your XML sitemap looks like http://softwarebuzzer.com/sitemap.xml
- By creating the XML sitemaps the website crawling of search engines processes very fast and your site will be easily indexed by the search engines and you will gain large amount of traffic coming!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR FEEDBACK’S, PLEASE DROP THE COMMENT BELOW.