Backup WordPress is very important and now backup the entire WordPress blog into your Dropbox account automatically. While surfing, the net I just found an awesome WordPress plugin which does the job.
1. Install the WordPress-backup-to-Dropbox plugin.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Create a Dropbox account.
4. After creating the Dropbox account, the plugin will ask you authorize the plugin with Dropbox.
5. A new window will pop-up and ask for confirmation to authenticate the plugin or not
6. Once the authentication process is done, you can continue your backup process of your WordPress in Dropbox.
Finally, your backup will be saved in your Dropbox account and Be secure always.