For internet browsing, most of the people nowadays use primary browser like Mozilla Firefox, because of its speed and thousands of add-ons can be added to the browser. And it makes an awesome interactive browser! Another important feature is Bookmark: You just need to tag your favorite web page and the bookmarks are stored in the browser. If you’re a powerful Internet user, you might be having 10 or more bookmarks adding up every day and also all the bookmarks is very important to you.
In the case, system is formatted or some crash happens, you’d lose all the bookmarks. Since I had faced the same problem, I would like to love to share the solution for this with you.
I have mentioned how to backup and restore bookmarks in Firefox browser
HOW TO GET THE BACKUP
- First open up the Firefox browser then you can see the options named “bookmarks” click on it.
- After opening the bookmarks, you can see the option called “organize ”
- Then you can see a pop out windows, having the option called “Import and Backup.”
Select the option backup
- Then click on back up option and the backup will be saved in the computer
NOTE: The extension of back up bookmarks is “.JSON”
HOW TO RESTORE THE BOOKMARKS IN FIREFOX BROWSER
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click on the bookmarks
- can see the option called “organize bookmarks” click on it
- There, Can see the option “backup and import. “
- Click on the Import option to import from your computer
Hence, your backup of the bookmarks is restored perfectly
TIPS AND TRICKS
- I used to have lot of bookmarks on my computer and while moving to another place, there you need of some website which you have bookmarked login back..so you have think think think ,,,,,,to remind it, so I again had a problem for it too
- Get an account from the file hosting websiteMEDIAFIRE and upload the backup of the Firefox bookmarks, so that if you move any part of the world, you can get your bookmarks any time.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW THE POST THANKS FOR VISITING.