Google has launched data storage of your google products at one place like Gmail, Gtalk, Orkut, etc. The entire Google Products you use, you can see all the data at one place. It’s awesome to find the data at one place and you can see the activity of yours very nicely like history of search, your blogs, bookmarks, emails, chats. Everything is stored over there. The following Tutorial will tell you, how to log on to your Google data storage.
- Log on to Google account.
- Visit Google.com after signing in.
- You can see settings at the top right your Google
- Click on “Google account ”
- After getting into your Google account settings, you can see ” View data Store with this account.”
- After clicking on the link, you need to enter you password for verification. Once you entered the correct password, you will enter your data storage.
So you can see all your Google account activity at one place, like below.
If you have queries, drop the comment below. And If you like the post keep sharing the posts.