Google Glass has been a hot topic for a while and it can do wonders if we use well. The Google glass can take pictures, shoot videos and upload them to YouTube or Google Plus accounts directly. So if we are at birthday parties or any other you can capture and shoot those amazing moments with the help of Google Glass. So you don’t have to hire any other person to do this task or if we want to shoot a video with a DSLR or Handycam, we place it on a tripod.The video isn’t coming good as it is static and no life in it, whereas with the Google Glass you can create live moments and adds life in it.
So most of the people love to upload videos to YouTube as soon as it happens, Let us say another example like FUN Videos. The funniest things happen in no time instantly, so there you can make use of the google glass of saying this command “ OKAY GLASS, Shoot the video.” Now it’s an easy way to shoot the videos using google glass and upload them directly to YouTube. It’s going to change the entire video creation industry too
Tutorial: Upload & Share Videos From Google Glass on YouTube
- To get started with this process, you need a google glass anda YouTube account.
- Now head over to this site:https://beam.fullscreen.net/
- Create an account withBeam app.
- Once you “ Allow Access” then you must be setting upvideo settings like Video should be upload private or
- You can Share the uploaded video to twitter too via google
- Take the video with the Google Glass.
- After taking those videos, share itFullscreen beam
- So finally wait for confirmation from beam
Here is the video from Drew Baumann, who is the Founding Engineer at FullScreen
The concept is pretty new and developers are working to make the app even more awesome. This is just the beginning of the revolution and I want your thoughts about this, will Google glass change the video creation strategy? Add your opinions in the comment section below.