Every computer user knows Microsoft Word document. Word document is very simple and yet powerful and we do a lot of stuff in word documents like Resumes, Letters, Charts, even Essays are written in Word Document. So whenever you download a document from the web and you find beautiful pictures in it and you want the pictures to extract into your computer means. The beginners are clueless how to do this. So here is Tutorial for those extracting Images from the Word Document.
Tutorial- Extract Images From Word Document
- Open the Word Document, which you want to extract images.
- Find the certain image to extract.
- Right-click on the image and click on “copy”
- Now the image is saved your computer’s cache memory.
- Now open Microsoft Paint (MS Paint) in your computer.
- After opening Ms Paint press “CTRL + V” .. It will paste the image which is present in your cache memory.
- Now press “CTRL+S” to save the image.
- Before saving you can select the image formats like PNG, GIF, JPG,
- Finally, it’s You have Finally Extracted the images and saved in your computer.
Extracting the images from the Word documents makes your work simple because no need to search for the images again. Saves your lot of time.