Google Gives site links for the website which the traffic is good, and many more algorithms they use for getting the site links for the website. Once you search your web site on google, you can see a couple of links to your website description. Like below.
So now if you don’t want to display a particular site link, we can disable the site link in Google Webmasters.
- Log on to your Google Webmasters Account.
- Select the site once you log in.
- Click on “Site Configuration” and you can see a drop down options.
- Click on “site links”
- Once you click on Sitelinks, you can display all site links you have. So you can watch all the site links you have and beside the each link you can see an option called “BLOCK” click on it to block a particular link.
- Finally, you blocked a site link which you don’t want to display
If you any queries drop the comment below. If you like the post keep sharing with your friends.