Watermark is a background image adding to the documents which are in transparent mode. It is very useful when we share the documents on the web, some user or other will see your document watermark and it may be leads to the traffic to your blog or website.
So adding of watermark to your documents is very important these days. Let’s add a watermark in Microsoft word.
- Open the Microsoft Word document
- click on page layout then watermark.
- You can create a custom watermark of your name or any other name by clicking on “custom watermark.”
- so you make a word as a watermark or a picture
- You can add image as a watermark too. So after adding watermark and save the document.
- Finally, you have added a watermark to your document.