We know VLC as a media player but with that media player you can be a creative side from the thoughts which are hidden in you. You can then make the clips of videos with your collection of family, friends or even events. There you can able to do things neat from these VLC thus which offers you a superfast way to create clips for later editing or the enjoyment you deserve.
Creating Video Clips Using VLC Player
- Begin the video editing by downloading and installing the VLC media player.
- Download VLC Player From Official Site (if you don’t have in your computer).
- You need to perform the following steps in recording the videos using VLC.
- At first open the VLC and open the Menu in the labeled view therefore in the menu select the Advanced Controls.
- Moreover open the video which you wish to take a cut from, then choose the slider to navigate to the time you wish to begin recording. Although the frame by frame button which are been displayed in the VLC menu which is located to the right of the Advanced controls. There you will be allowed to pinpoint the exact time you really wish to begin recording.
- There you can be able to view the frame by frame option when you enabled the advanced option in the VLC media player. You can even set the desired frame as per the requirement of the video and depends on the user’s choice.
- The all you need to do is that press the Record button on the left end of the Advanced Controls. Once the recording is stopped then you can be able to press the play button and which allows the video to play through the section you have saved. More at the end of the desired section you can press the Record button again.
- Thus the video which are been cut will then be saved automatically by VLC in Windows 7 where the video will be placed in the video library. So start sharing video clips with your friends or you can even keep that treasured moment for later.
You know the VLC media player as a player but it can even record the video with an option to set the frame by frame. Therefore you can keep the family video as a memory and other stuff as well.