Every one used turbo c for coding c and c++ programming, its a best to code for beginners. We have found out working trick of running turbo c in full screen mode in windows 7.Turbo c work fine in windows xp , but where as in windows 7 the full version mode is not enabled in it. So we have worked in this problem frankly speaking even me too faced this problem after a big research we bought the solution with one click software solution. Which make you turbo c installed and full screen enabled . No need of any more tweaking too. Its really works and start coding within a minute So lets dive into tutorial.
Tutorial – Running Turbo c Full Screen Mode In Windows 7
- First Download this Turbo c Software from here. Click To Download [File updated on 23 /2/2012]
- File is present on mediafire , so download to your computer and its a zipped file. You need to unzip the file.
- An EXE file is present , just click on install it.
- After installation you can see short cut icon on your desktop like this
- Just click on short cut icon. The Turbo c will open in full screen Mode in windows 7 .
- Everything works cool .
- Before closing the turbo c, you will get a command prompt. No need to worry just type ”EXIT” and press enter.
- Thats all.. we have Run Turbo c in Full Screen Mode in windows 7.
File Updated With Working Download Link