Dear apple lovers, we are all disappointed by the death of steve jobs but one day everyone has to go and he also went. RIP steve jobs. But don’t be sad, he helped us here in this world by serving us now he will help god inventing new technology on a human body .
During the event “Lets talk iphone” apple had announced that the new iPhone coming this october is iPhone4s, this was a bit disappointing because we all expected iPhone5 but that really doesn’t makes much difference because name doesn’t matter. They also announced the launch of iOS5 and that created excitement amongst people and there was a surprise announcement of iOS5 skin pack for windows 7 which made windows users go crazy. So lets learn about the installation.
Important note : Once you install the skin pack, it is difficult to uninstall it and sometimes system restore wont help it, so better back up your system to revert the changes in future and also make sure that UAC user account control is disabled.
Let’s get started :
- Download the iOS5 skin pack from the web(available in 32 and 64bit). After the download is completed launch the exe file. There are two types of installation available “Quick installation” and “Custom installation”, quick installation will complete the installation according to the random settings and in custom installation you can uncheck the unwanted items. Click next to continue.
- After you hit the next button, you will be presented with the option to install the UXTheme Patch, DLL files and other extra items(e.g. wallpaper, visual styles, etc). Select/unselect according to your reqirement. Next to continue.
- So it will start the installation now and after the installation is competed you will have to reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
- Its a great designed theme i hope you will love it.
- Here is a screenshot of the theme.
Download iOS Skin Pack (64-bit version)
Download iOS Skin Pack (32-bit version)