Now you can backup and restore SMS In android phone free of cost. The SMS contains many useful information , so you keep store all those SMS safely . When your phone crashes or stolen or anything can happens. So your very useful information are no more now. So we are come with useful tutorial here you can learn how to backup and restore sms manually at any time any where.
Backup And Restore SMS In Android Phone
Backup SMS on Android Phone
- First you have to install two apps in your phone .
- The first app is “ SMS Backup and Restore“. and Second app is Dropbox
- Sms backup and Restore app will backup all your sms in the xml format.
- The file will be stored in a folder named “SMSBackupRestore” .
- You can find the folder in your SD card or “my files” . There you can find the backup file.
- Now Create an account at Dropbox and its free . We are creating dropbox account because we can save our sms backup over there.
- Now , you find the backup file of your sms will be in this format “SMS-201106***.xml” .
- So you can find share option and select the dropbox. Your backup file is saved on DropBox.
- Finally you backup your sms on dropbox and you can share to anyone , they can also have the same sms which is present on your file . or you can use it for later use too.
Restoring SMS In Android Phone
- In order to restore you sms, its simple log on to your dropbox account and download the file which you had backup.
- save the file into folder named “SMSBacupRestore”.
- Now open App “SMS Backup and Restore” you can see an option called “Restore”
- click on Restore option. Now select the file which you need to backup and press okay .
- Hence your SMS is backup.
Backup your data like calls, contacts ,sms will be always advantages because we don’t know when the phone crashes, or may be the data is deleted by mistakes. So Finally we learnt about Backup And Restore SMS In Android Phone.