Recently i was tagged on Inappropriate images on my facebook profile . So this will cause damage to my personal profile and brand reputation.So Facebook now a days becomes spam den and many people are tagged for unwanted images it will really kills your profile dignity . So here i come with a tutorial how to remove your tag from unwanted pictures .
Tutorial- Remove Your Tag From Inappropriate Images On Facebook
- Log on to your facebook profile.
- Check if your tagged with unwanted images Then click on it . After knowing the fact the tagged picture is done by an unknown person or page.
- Then Check your wall and Find the images that you have been tagged .
- Then Click On Remove Option. Check for an option “Remove Post and Untag”.
- check below for the picture i tagged and i removed the picture in my profile.
- So Finally i Untag the image which is inappropriate and deleted the post in my wall.
Facebook Now a days becomes as a profile branding. So its our right to protect it and make it safer and More Professional . So follow the Tutorial Provided above and remove the unwanted stuff from your facebook profiles.