Hey guys, i found a Free Live Chat like web cam chat, Every one has a group of friends to hang out. They talk , share with them a lot, how about leaving the college life?? Everyone will be working on different parts of the world . then the TINYCHAT will come into action . Here we can make groups, and we can go for group chats, live video chat, at free of cost. feels like chatting with friends in front of you its like a web cam chat . Its awesome in this post we will show you , to make your own chat room and enjoy with your friends , team mates, all the time
Tutorial- Creating Free Live Chat Room With TinyChat
- Logon to Tinychat
- You can see a section , where you need to enter your chat room. its simple and easy.
- After Creating the Chat room you will be redirected to the chat room. Then there you have to login with your facebook, twitter,Myspace account. The login is done by OAuth process. No need to worry about your signup and all, just a click away and allow the application.
- After clicking on the facebook,twitter,myspace images , you will be asked for permissions with your social networks accounts and Press “Allow”
- After allowing the permission, you can be prompted a box, where you can enter category of your chat room, Sign in Authentication like using facbeook, twitter, myspace accounts or simple username. There is a options called, broadcasting you can make private or public chat rooms.
- Click on the button “Start Broadcasting” to start your broadcasting.
- Before you start broadcasting make sure your not broadcasting inappropriate content. You can choose an options there like you can use webcam or not, and etc
- After selection , you will be asked for your system hardware both video and audio options.
- Finally your live video chat is ready for broadcasting and its live now .
- Final touch of your broadcasting . lets create embed code for your live video chat room and you can add the code at your blog /website or any where
- Follow this link to get embed code http://tinychat.com/embedmaker.html
- Type the chat room you have created and select the color and click on “copy”.
- Finally you have created your own live video chat rooms and Embed on your website / blogs and you can paste the code in the facebook fan pages too.