Facebook has launched the new fanpage designs .The new design is very clean and flexible . so the features of the new facebook fanpage designs are
- Showcase Your Latest Photos
The most recent photos that you post to your Wall or photos that you tag your Page in will appear here. This area will not include any photos posted by your fans.
To hide a photo, roll over it and click X.
- Navigation Where People Expect It
Navigation links are now on the left, just like on people’s profiles.
- Show the posts on your wall
Consider opening your page to stories from fans. With the new filter called Everyone, your Wall will show the most interesting stories first. To try the new Everyone filter, you’ll need to allow posts from fans by changing your page settings.
- New settings
You can set defaults for your email notifications and how you post to your page – as yourself or your page. You can also select which featured pages appear in the left column.
To manage your settings for email and posting preferences, go to Edit Page and Your Settings. To select which pages appear in Favorite Pages, go to Edit Page and Featured.
Tutorial- Upgrading To New Design
- Log on to your Facebook Fan pages.
- you can see an “upgrade box ” at the top of your fan pages.
- Click on Upgrade. If your are a admin of multiple facebook fanpages you can upgrade all at a time
- Click On upgrade . then you will get a confirmation window to get upgrade or not.
Finally you have upgrade your Facebook Fan pages to the latest fan page designs
If you have queries Drop the comment below, If you like the post ,keep sharing