The Internet is moving towards IPV6 from IPV4. IPV6 have advance security features of higher packet intergrity encryption and have authtentication options. IPV6 having larger address space holds 128 bits , and many more features available. so lets enable the IPV6 features at your windows xp .
- Press Win+R which opens a run commnad.
- Type “CMD” , command prompt opens.
- Type the following one by one
- Finally you can see command prompt like below
- Finally you will get Ok.
- Open cpanel then open Network connections.
- Now you can see the networks connections.
- Right click on the network connection and click on properties.
- you can see an option called “microsoft TCP/IP version 6. Give Tick mark to it
- Finally press okay.
- Now you have installed IPV6 at your windows xp
If you have queries drop the comment below. If you like the post keep sharing .