Task manager is very crucial in the operating system. The entire process running in the operating system is managed and monitered by the task manager. We have the task manager in the windows operating system too. So in the windows operating system there is a administrator privileges and user privileges. so admin can disable the task manager features to the users. Due to virus, torjans too the task manager features are disabled. If your stuck like this problem i have a solution for this
- Downlaod the software TASKMANAGERFIX
- Install the software on your computer.
- If the installation is failed, install in student folder, since many college computer won’t allow the software installation without the admin rights.
- so install in student’s folder , by just changing the installation path and software can be installed.
- After installing the software you can have the task manager features in your account.
- Hence you can work with the task manager.
If your queries drop the comment below