Google docs are free to use , just u need a google account to access the google documents. You can store and upload documents to your google profile free of cost. I have come across awesome stuff that the people who want to make online registration forms free of cost with no skills of coding stuff to create an from with the database of registration details free of cost. so if your organizing an event at your college, schools, etc, you can use the following technique to make online registrations at free of cost.
we are making an simple registration form having name, email id , with google docs
1. Create your google account , if you have have login to your google profile and access the google docs
2. Now create a new Spreadsheet document
3 . We have to enter the headlines of the rows like name, email id
4. Now click on ” Create Form”
5. you can get the popup of registration form.
6. After editing the form details, Embed the form by clicking on ” Embed form on a webpage”.
7. Copy the embed code and add in the webpage you want.
8. After pasting the embed code in the webpage you can have the form design and database connectivity to the google docs automatic
9. The details are stored in the spreadsheet present in the google docs.
If you have any more queries drop the comment below . Sharing Is Encouraged