Watermark is a background image adding behind the documents which is in transparent mode. It is very useful when we share the documents over the web , some user or other will see your document watermark and it may be leads to the traffic to your blog or website .
So adding of watermark to your documents is very important these days. Lets add a watermark in Microsoft word.
- Open the microsoft word document
- click on page layout then watermark.
- You can create an custom watermark of your name or any other name by clicking on “custom watermark”
- so you make a word as a watermark or a picture
- You can add image as a watermark too . So after adding watermark and save the document .
- Finally you have added watermark to your document.