Opening the microsoft office 2007 or 2010 files using office 2003 can be possible by following simple steps . No need to buy microsoft office 2007 you can open the ms office 2007 or ms office 2010 files with the ms office 2003
1. Install the MS OFFICE 2003 at your computer .
2. If your try to access the mircosoft 2007 or ms office 2010 files with the 2003 you cant access the files , since office 2007 is advance version.
3. You can access the ms office 2007 files by just installing the compatability software it is called Office compatibility pack and its free of cost .
4. You can download the office compatibility pack free downloadable and its only 37 mb size
5. Install the software and you can open the office 2007 , 2010 files wtih office 2003 only
If you have any queries drop the comments below