VLC player is Open Source media and cross-platform multimedia player.It can be installed on multiple operating systems. Even the vlc player is launched for iphone too . So if we using the vlc player and bored of seeing the same skin of vlc player . Lets change the new skins of vlc player.
Tutorial-how to change vlc player skin
1 . Download the latest version of vlc media player.
2. Install the player.
3. Find the installation path of vlc player at your computer and open the skin folder
in windows you can find at C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\skins
in unix/Linux : ~/.local/share/vlc/skins2
4. Download the skins of vlc player LINK
5. Save the downloaded skins at the C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\skins
6. Open the vlc media player and click on the Tools -> preferences.
7. After opening the Preferences the popup window is opened you can see the interface option at the left side. After clicking on the interface option you can see the skin styles like use native style, custom skin.
8. click on the ” use custom skin” and click choose. Find the downloaded vlc skin .
9. save the options and Restart your vlc media player.
10. your theme has been changed